Thursday November 3, 2016 1:48 PM
November 3, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Tuesday, November 8th, East 6th Street from Hall Street to Jackson Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
Beginning Wednesday, November 9th, Daviess Street from East 4th Street to East 5th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
These projects could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED