Monday October 31, 2016 10:18 AM
October 31, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning Wednesday, November 2nd, Choctaw Drive from Wyandotte Avenue to Ottawa Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
Beginning Sunday, November 6th, Ottawa Drive from Christie Place to Cheyenne Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
Beginning Tuesday, November 8th, Royal Drive from Scherm Road to College Drive will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
These projects could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED