Tuesday October 25, 2016 10:27 AM
October 25, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Thursday, October 27th, Chesterfield Drive from Gilmore Court to South Chesterfield will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure may be delayed due inclement weather or project complications.
Beginning Monday, October 31st, Lewis Lane from Scherm Road to Standish Place will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs. This closure may be delayed due inclement weather or project complications.
Detours will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED