Street Closure - Bulfinch Avenue
Tuesday May 4, 2021 9:13 AM
May 4, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
STREET CLOSURE – BULFINCH AVENUE
Beginning Friday, May 7, Bulfinch Avenue will be closed between Yates Drive and Rudy Martin Drive for RWRA sanitary sewer repairs. This closure is expected to last through Friday, May 14, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Dinner
- 2022 Adult Winter Co-Ed Recreational Volleyball
- 2021 Christmas Cards Now on Sale
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Meeting Canceled
- Edge Ice Center’s Thanksgiving Special Public Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center Candy Cane Hunt
- Holiday in the Park – A Holiday Tradition
- Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule - City Hall, Parks Admin Office, Transit & Sanitation
- City's Employee's Pension Fund (Closed) - Special Called Meeting
- Police & Firefighters' Retirement Fund (Closed) - Special Called Meeting