Tuesday December 27, 2016 10:51 AM
December 19, 2016
For information, contact Leslie Neeley at 270-687-8557 or email@example.com.
Beginning Tuesday, December 27th, Leitchfield Road from Parrish Avenue to 4th Street will be closed for RWRA sewer repairs.
This project could be delayed due to inclement weather or complications. A detour will be posted. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED