Southtown Boulevard Extension Open
Tuesday November 25, 2014 4:29 PM
November 25, 2014
For information, contact Public Information/Community Representative Abby Shelton at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOUTHTOWN BOULEVARD EXTENSION OPEN
The Southtown Boulvard extension to the Airpark (across Carter Road) will open to traffic tomorrow, Wednesday, November 26, 2014. This additional entrance and exit to the Airpark should help to relieve traffic congestion caused by the recent addition of businesses and jobs in the area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED