Register for Spring Break Camp - Carnival Craze Week!
Tuesday February 3, 2015 10:03 AM
Registrations are now being accepted for the Owensboro Parks & Recreation Department’s Spring Day Camp. Our Day Camp program is the only traditional day camp accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA) in Owensboro. Day Camp will be an unforgettable experience full of fun, friendship, wonder, and excitement!
Camp begins on Monday, April 6 and runs through Friday, April 10. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ages range from 5-13. Breakfast and two snacks will be provided throughout the day at camp, but your child will need to bring a sack lunch each day. For the full week the camp will cost $70 per child and for 3 days or less of the camp it will cost $55 per child. The registration deadline is March 27, so register as soon as possible.
The theme for this week is CARNIVAL CRAZE. Don’t let your child miss out on fun carnival games, face painting, balloon animals, a bounce house and much more. Your child will leave this camp ready to come back for Summer Day Camp!
Scholarships are available.
For more information or to register, please call the Owensboro Parks and Recreation Department at 270-687-8700 or visit our website at www.owensboroparks.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED