Public Works Department Declares War on Potholes
Tuesday October 25, 2016 4:05 PM
October 25, 2016
For information, contact Deputy Public Works Director Lelan Hancock at 270-687-8680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT DECLARES WAR ON POTHOLES!
In preparation for cold weather and the difficulty in obtaining hot asphalt mix for pothole repair work, the Owensboro Street Department will launch a WAR ON POTHOLES starting October 31 through November 4. During this week, the public is being asked to phone City Action at 687-4444 to report the location of all potholes. Please be as specific as possible on locations, referencing a street address or intersection. City crews will patch potholes the week of November 7 through November 11. The City of Owensboro will pass the location of potholes on state or county streets to the proper officials. Our goal is to have every pothole in the city identified and patched as quickly as possible.
Please help us to maintain our quality road system by reporting potholes to CityAction at 687-4444 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED