Press Release - Ben Hawes "Big Hole" Tournament - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Tuesday October 11, 2016 9:18 AM
Ben Hawes Golf Course will be hosting its 2nd Annual “Big Hole” 2 Man Golf Tournament on November 5, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. The tournament will consist of 18 holes (9 hole scramble and 9 hole best ball) which will be Pre-Flighted according to each division’s handicap. This competition will be using 8” cups and will consist of 3 flights (white, blue and black tees).
Cash Payouts will be rewarded to Flight Winners at the completion of the tournament. The cost to participate is $100 per team and is sponsored by the Ben Hawes Men’s Association.
For more information, or to sign up, contact Ben Hawes Golf Course 270-687-7137.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED