Press Release - Ben Hawes "Big Hole" Tournament - Owensboro Parks and Recreation
Tuesday October 11, 2016 9:18 AM
Ben Hawes Golf Course will be hosting its 2nd Annual “Big Hole” 2 Man Golf Tournament on November 5, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. The tournament will consist of 18 holes (9 hole scramble and 9 hole best ball) which will be Pre-Flighted according to each division’s handicap. This competition will be using 8” cups and will consist of 3 flights (white, blue and black tees).
Cash Payouts will be rewarded to Flight Winners at the completion of the tournament. The cost to participate is $100 per team and is sponsored by the Ben Hawes Men’s Association.
For more information, or to sign up, contact Ben Hawes Golf Course 270-687-7137.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021