Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
Tuesday October 19, 2021 8:12 AM
OWENSBORO SISTER CITIES AND REGIONS BOARD
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
October 20, 2021 – 11:00 A.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board will hold a Special Called meeting at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 20, 2021, in Room 406, located at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro.
The purpose of the meeting is to consider approval of minutes and treasurer’s report, hear updates on the 30th Anniversary Celebration, Willow and Pine Market, Owensboro/Gymnázium Olomouc – Hejčín High School Year-Long Student Exchange, Nisshin strategy, Multicultural Festival, Summer Study, Ambassador Toolkit, the Owensboro Sister Cities Youth Program, and discuss the Sister Cities International Art Show.
Other Recent News
- Dugan Best Recreation Center – Holiday Dinner
- 2022 Adult Winter Co-Ed Recreational Volleyball
- 2021 Christmas Cards Now on Sale
- Owensboro Historic Preservation Board Meeting Canceled
- Edge Ice Center’s Thanksgiving Special Public Skating Sessions
- Dugan Best Recreation Center Candy Cane Hunt
- Holiday in the Park – A Holiday Tradition
- Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule - City Hall, Parks Admin Office, Transit & Sanitation
- City's Employee's Pension Fund (Closed) - Special Called Meeting
- Police & Firefighters' Retirement Fund (Closed) - Special Called Meeting