Owensboro Board of Commissioners Special Called Meeting - April 22, 2021
Wednesday April 21, 2021 11:44 AM
April 21, 2021
For information, contact City Clerk Beth Davis at 270-687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
OWENSBORO BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
April 22, 2021 - 12:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will hold a Special Called Meeting at 12:00 p.m., on Thursday, April 22, 2021, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the Special Called Meeting is to conduct a Budget Presentation for the fiscal year commencing July 1, 2021 and ending June 30, 2022. The full agenda is posted at www.owensboro.org.
The meeting will be limited to essential personnel and per OAG 20-05 the public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org. A limited number of guests may attend while following social distancing and face mask requirements.
1. Call to Order – Mayor Tom Watson
2. Roll Call – City Clerk Beth Davis
3. 2021-2022 Budget Presentation
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED