Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons Special Called Meeting
Friday April 30, 2021 2:07 PM
April 30, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE CHAIRPERSONS SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
MAY 3, 2021 – 4:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Chairpersons will hold a Special Called Meeting at 4:00 p.m., on Monday, May 3, 2021, in the Commission Chambers located on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street.
The purpose of the meeting is to consider approval of minutes, department updates, Neighborhood Cleanup update, upcoming events, Smart911, Alliance beautification competition, Action Plans, Special Called Meeting requirements, and Alliance updates. The agenda for the meeting is attached. All guests should follow social distancing and face mask requirements.
OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE CHAIRPERSONS
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING AGENDA
May 3, 2021 - 4:00 pm
Owensboro City Hall – Commission Chambers
101 E. 4th Street
1. CALL TO ORDER
a.Consider approval of Minutes dated February 1, 2021
c.Neighborhood Cleanup Update
f.Alliance Beautification Competition
h.Special Called Meeting Requirements
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED