Lane Closures - 1/23/23
Friday January 20, 2023 9:12 AM
Date: January 20, 2023 – For immediate release
Beginning Monday, January 23, a contractor for RWRA will be working on the sanitary sewer in various streets. All streets will be open, but lanes will either be restricted and/or shifted to allow for traffic. The following areas will be affected:
- January 23, 2023 - 39 Colonial Ct.
- January 24, 2023 – Mayfair Ave. between Griffith Ave. and Ford Ave. and McCreary Ave. at Griffith Ave.
- January 25, 2023 – Montgomery Ave. from 4th Street to end and Windsor Ave. from Griffith Ave. to Crescent Ave.
- January 26, 2023 – Monticello Dr. from College Dr. to Hermitage Dr., Hermitage Dr. from Frederica St. to Monticello Dr., and Placid Pl. from Byers Ave. to Suffolk Dr.
- January 27, 2023 – Center St. from 20th St. to 21st St. and McCreary Ave. from Griffith Ave. to Ford Ave.
Traffic control signs will be installed in each area and flaggers will be present as needed. Please use caution and attention while driving in these areas.
Contact: Adrienne Carrico, 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Recent News
- 2023 Owensboro Board of Commissioner Meeting Dates
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting
- DUGAN’S GOT TALENT’ OFFERS A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SCHOLARSHIP
- Lane Closures - 2/6/23
- Neighborhood Alliance February Meeting Schedule
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Canceled
- Apollo Area Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Cancelled
- 2023 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Galaxy Glow Skate at the Edge Ice Center