Lane Closure - Frederica Street
Monday March 29, 2021 1:57 PM
March 29, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
LANE CLOSURE – FREDERICA STREET
Beginning Tuesday, March 30, the southbound lanes of Frederica Street will be closed between 18th Street and Hill Avenue for RWRA manhole grouting. This closure is expected to last through Friday, April 2, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Daviess Street
- City of Owensboro Prepares for Owensboro Parent Kids Bike-Run and Road Closures
- Street Closure Extended - Carter Road
- Gone to the Dogs - Combest Pool
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions July Meeting Notice
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - July 20, 2021
- Street Closure - Carter Road
- Shifley-York Neighborhood Alliance July Meeting Cancelled
- 2021 Pool Party Packages
- Street Closure - E. 7th Street