Lane Closure - Frederica Street
Monday March 29, 2021 1:57 PM
March 29, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org.
LANE CLOSURE – FREDERICA STREET
Beginning Tuesday, March 30, the southbound lanes of Frederica Street will be closed between 18th Street and Hill Avenue for RWRA manhole grouting. This closure is expected to last through Friday, April 2, pending no delays or inclement weather. A detour will be appropriately marked for this closure. Please use caution and attention while driving in this area.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED