Labor Day Update 2021
Monday August 30, 2021 8:37 AM
August 30, 2021
For information, contact Adrienne Carrico at 270-687-8561 or Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org
CITY HALL, TRANSIT, PARKS ADMINISTRATION OFFICE AND SANITATION
LABOR DAY SCHEDULE
On Monday, September 6, City Hall, Owensboro Transit System, Parks Department administration office, and the Sanitation Department will be closed for the Labor Day holiday.
Due to the holiday, the sanitation collection schedule will be modified for all residential and commercial customers. There will be no trash collection on Monday, September 6. All routes will be delayed one day with Friday routes being collected on Saturday, September 11.
The City of Owensboro wishes all of our citizens a safe and happy celebration of the American worker.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Ohio River Bank Cleanup
- Castlen Dog Park Closed due to Turf Maintenance
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed