Golden Santa Holiday Lighting Contest
Wednesday November 16, 2022 4:00 PM
Date: November 16, 2022 – For Immediate Release
THE OWENSBORO NEIGHBORHOOD ALLIANCE AND OMU TO HOST THE GOLDEN SANTA HOLIDAY LIGHTING CONTEST
The City of Owensboro Neighborhood Alliance Program and OMU are hosting the annual Golden Santa Holiday Lighting Contest. This unique residential holiday lighting contest carries with it not only bragging rights, but a $250 OMU gift certificate, $100 gift certificate to an Owensboro restaurant, and a lighted yard sign.
Entries will be judged on originality, use of light, color, design and movement. Judging will take place December 7-9. The winner of the 2022 Golden Santa Award will be honored by the Owensboro City and Utility commissions. The deadline for entries is December 7, 2022.
Anyone interested in entering the contest or making a nomination can do so by calling the City Action Line at 270-687-4444 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit OMU.org. This contest is open to OMU customers within the city limits.
For more information, contact Adrienne Carrico at Adrienne.Carrico@owensboro.org or 270-687-8561
Other Recent News
- 2023 Owensboro Board of Commissioner Meeting Dates
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting
- DUGAN’S GOT TALENT’ OFFERS A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SCHOLARSHIP
- Lane Closures - 2/6/23
- Neighborhood Alliance February Meeting Schedule
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting Canceled
- Apollo Area Neighborhood Alliance Meeting Cancelled
- 2023 Summer Day Camps Registration
- Galaxy Glow Skate at the Edge Ice Center