Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
Monday September 6, 2021 11:59 AM
Date: August 31, 2021 – For Immediate Release
Meetings of Owensboro Board of Commissioners
SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 – 4:45 P.M.
A Special Called Meeting of the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will be held at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY in the Commission Chambers on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 beginning at 4:45 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to receive public comment on the real property proposed tax rate for 2021. Agenda below:
1.CALL TO ORDER - Mayor Tom Watson
2.ROLL CALL - City Clerk Beth Davis
3.PUBLIC COMMENT - Receive public comment regarding the proposed 2021 Real Property Tax Rate.
SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 – 5:00 P.M.
At 5:00 p.m., the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will convene in a regular Commission Meeting at City Hall, 101 E. 4th Street, Owensboro, KY in the Commission Chambers. The agenda will be available online at owensboro.org.
The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org.
For information: City Clerk Beth Davis at (270) 687-8552 or Beth.Davis@owensboro.org
Other Recent News
- Ohio River Bank Cleanup
- Castlen Dog Park Closed due to Turf Maintenance
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed