CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
Friday September 3, 2021 12:20 PM
Date: September 3, 2021
CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS
FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
The City of Owensboro is seeking qualified contractors to perform various interior and exterior residential and commercial building repairs in the Northwest NRSA. Work items shall include, but not limited to, roofing, siding, concrete work, asphalt work, landscaping, fence repair and installation, painting, interior and exterior rehabilitation, etc. The scope of work for each address shall be determined by the property owner.
To sign up as a vendor, please visit https://purchasing.owensboro.org/purchasingpublic#!/.
For more information on the Northwest NRSA and to see the various grant programs please visit https://ced.owensboro.org/northwestnrsa/programs.
Other Recent News
- Ohio River Bank Cleanup
- Castlen Dog Park Closed due to Turf Maintenance
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed