City of Owensboro Announces Return of Live on the Banks Music Series at Smothers Park
Monday May 10, 2021 9:59 AM
“We are excited to be able to kick off another season of Live on the Banks,” said Tim Ross, Director of Public Events. “The series has continued to gain popularity over the years, making it a signature summer event in Owensboro.”
Organizers are asking visitors to please follow CDC and state social distancing guidelines. Face masks are encouraged and it is asked that attendees please keep at least six feet between others enjoying the music.
Live on the Banks will take place at the River Overlook Stage, as well as the Allen Street Gazebo, in Smothers Park Saturdays from 7-9pm. A lineup of the bands performing each week can be found at www.liveonthebanks.com, and on the Live on the Banks Facebook page.
Visit www.owensboro.org to view the events calendar and sign up for text alerts.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Street Department - War on Potholes
- Owensboro Sister Cities & Regions Board - Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement - Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure - Cravens Ave./Gardenside Drive
- RWRA Repairs
- 2022 Owensboro Parks Shelter Reservations
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Commission Meeting
- Chautauqua Park Playground Closed
- Street Closure - College Drive
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation is getting HAMBUSHED