City Inlets and Melting Snow
Friday February 20, 2015 10:42 AM
February 20, 2015
For information, contact Community Coordinator, Abby Shelton at 270-687-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY INLETS (STORM DRAINS) AND MELTING SNOW
Because of warmer temperatures and rain predicted for tonight into this weekend, city crews are busy working to clear the 5,500 inlets located within the city. The City of Owensboro is asking citizens to help keep local inlets free of any ice, snow, and other debris to help prevent flooding.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org or call City Action at 270-687-4444.
Other Recent News
- Pleasant Valley Road Paving
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA