City Commission Considering Change to Mobile Food Vending Ordinance
Friday April 13, 2018 4:06 PM
April 13, 2018
For information, contact Tim Ross at 270-687-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY COMMISSION CONSIDERING CHANGE TO MOBILE FOOD VENDING ORDINANCE
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider a change to the mobile food vending ordinance at the Tuesday, April 17, 2018 commission meeting.
Due to recent federal rulings in other cities throughout the country, the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider eliminating the restriction that limits mobile food vendors from operating within 100 feet of a brick-and-mortar business. This proactive approach seeks to update the City of Owensboro ordinance to align it with federal court decisions.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting - December 5, 2023
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Special Called Meeting
- Playground Ribbon Cutting
- Lane Shift - Veach Road
- Groundbreaking for New Owensboro Fire Training Center
- City Christmas Card Sale
- Street Closures for Owensboro-Daviess County Christmas Parade
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting
- Neighborhood Alliance and OMU to Host Holiday Lighting Contest
- City of Owensboro Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule