City Commission Considering Change to Mobile Food Vending Ordinance
Friday April 13, 2018 4:06 PM
April 13, 2018
For information, contact Tim Ross at 270-687-8350 or email@example.com.
CITY COMMISSION CONSIDERING CHANGE TO MOBILE FOOD VENDING ORDINANCE
The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider a change to the mobile food vending ordinance at the Tuesday, April 17, 2018 commission meeting.
Due to recent federal rulings in other cities throughout the country, the Owensboro Board of Commissioners will consider eliminating the restriction that limits mobile food vendors from operating within 100 feet of a brick-and-mortar business. This proactive approach seeks to update the City of Owensboro ordinance to align it with federal court decisions.
For more information about the City of Owensboro, please visit www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Has Fun Activities Planned for the Holiday Season
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners Meeting
- Street Closures- West 6th Street and Alexander Avenue
- Celebrate Your Special Occasion at the Edge Ice Center
- Storm Water Quality Advisory Board Meeting
- DUGAN’S GOT TALENT’ OFFERS A CHANCE TO WIN A $4,000 SCHOLARSHIP
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
- Street Closure- Venable Avenue
- Historic Preservation Board Special Called Meeting
- Northwest Neighborhood Alliance Special Called Meeting