Citizens Advisory Committee Public Hearing
Wednesday April 7, 2021 9:58 AM
April 7, 2021
For information, contact Abby Shelton at 270-687-8658 or Abby.Shelton@owensboro.org.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Owensboro will hold a Special Called Public Hearing on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. via video teleconference, as permitted by KRS 61.826 and by signed waiver of the Community Planning and Development (CPD) Grant Program and Consolidated Plan Requirements to Allow for Virtual Public Hearings in the Preparation of FY 2021 Consolidated Plans and Annual Action Plans dated February 2, 2021 and referring to citations 24 CFR 91.105(e)(1) and (2), 24 CFR 91.115(b)(3)(i), 24 CFR 91.401, and 24 CFR 570.431, 570.441, and 570.486(a)(5). The public is encouraged to watch the meeting live on Facebook @CityofOwensboro or at www.owensboro.org.
The purpose of the special called hearing is to approve minutes; review the proposed 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan and approval for recommendation to the Owensboro Board of Commissioners; and provide an open forum for public comment concerning housing and Community Development needs and proposed projects in Owensboro for the 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan. Verbal and written citizen comments will be considered. Please submit comments to Abby.Shelton@owensboro.org or in the comments section on social media. The full agenda is posted at https://www.owensboro.org/page/community-development.
For information about the City of Owensboro, visit us on the web at www.owensboro.org.
Other Recent News
- Edge Ice Center Offering Learn-to-Skate Classes
- Golf Course Morning Scrambles
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Special Called Meeting
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Meeting Cancellation
- Owensboro Board of Commissioners - Work Session
- Edge Ice Center – 2021 Fall Break Skating Sessions
- Ice Hockey and the Benefits it instills in Local Youth
- Commission Meeting - 9/7/21
- CITY OF OWENSBORO SEEKING CONTRACTORS FOR NORTHWEST NRSA
- Labor Day Update 2021