Bridge Day Returns As Part of Owensboro HydroFair Weekend
Wednesday August 17, 2022 11:30 AM
The annual Bridge Day event will return on Saturday, August 20, as part of the Owensboro HydroFair weekend activities.
The Glover Cary “Blue Bridge” will be open to pedestrians from 7:00 AM – 12:30 PM. The public is welcome to walk, stroll, run, or bike across the scenic bridge to get some of the best views of Downtown Owensboro. The bridge will be closed to vehicle traffic from 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
For more information on HydroFair weekend activities, visit owensborohydrofair.com or check out the Owensboro HydroFair page on Facebook.
For more information, contact:
Tim Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-687-8350
Other Recent News
- Street Closure - Elm Street
- Owensboro Sister Cities and Regions Board Special Called Meeting
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement Board Meeting
- Street Closure - Leitchfield Road 9.27.22
- The Newest Park Scavenger Hunt – PUCKS IN THE PARK!
- Intersection Closure - W. 9th St./Alpha St.
- Street Closures - Brentwood Dr & Bonnie Castle Dr
- Owensboro Transit System Bus Stop Update
- Owensboro Parks and Recreation to Offer New Esports League
- City Commission Work Session - September 13, 2022